Terms & Conditions
Please note, by booking online you are agreeing to the terms & conditions below.
- Online bookings are for cash paying customers. Account customers must contact the office directly.
-If you wish to pay by card, you must do so through the online booking system or through the app. You will not be able to pay using your card once you have commenced your journey. All pre-payments must be inputted prior to traveling.
- All prices given via the online booking and app are subject to change depending on your journey. The amount debited from your card will be the final meter price.
- If you would like to arrange a specific vehicle such as a 6-8 seater. Please do not book online. Contact the office to arrange your booking.
- We will be unable to accept your booking if a full and proper address is not given or if a contact number is not provided.
- All bookings with Wheels Private Hire Ltd must be pre-booked using one of the methods described on our website.
- It is your own responsibility to allocate enough time to get to your destination/appointment. We do not accept liability for missed appointments or lateness for further transport based on the time you have booked your taxi. Please take into consideration rush hour traffic and weather conditions in these situations.
- Lost property not collected within 3 months of the journey becomes the property of Wheels Private Hire Ltd who will arrange disposal of the item.your journey.
- Lost property left in a vehicle will be returned to the office, unless stated otherwise by the customer
- Call the office to arrange collection for your lost property
- All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes
- These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights.